JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
New in box never fired or touched. I have multiple of this model and they are the most reliable gun ever made in my own opinion. No issues ever.this one listed in box is brand new just an extra I bought becouse theyr such reliable guns but I need to thin my collection. Comes with 100rds or so of new in box good buckshot and 300rds loose birdshot ammo with an ammo can for that.the shotgun in pic is the same model but that's not the one for sale, the new one in box is for sale. Will also sell the used one for additional 200 cost.you pay FFL transfer fee. 400 for new shotgun and all the ammo, the birdshot is not shown in picture.
i am a Washington resident selling in Washington so you must be a Washington resident and buy from me in Vancouver Washington.

IMG_20211007_120243978.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
When you encounter someone here who makes strange comments, the first thing might be to look at their membership profile.
When you notice that they have joined the site only hours before putting something up in the classifieds...that might be a clue as to what you are dealing with. That can be a great resource.
Just sayin....o_O

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.