JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was hoping you NFA gurus could inform me if a Master Key ( which is essentially a 12 gauge shotgun) mounted in an M203 arrangement would be considered an NFA weapon with a 16" barrel? What about an 18" barrel?

Thanks...

I was hoping you NFA gurus could inform me if a Master Key ( which is essentially a 12 gauge shotgun) mounted in an M203 arrangement would be considered an NFA weapon with a 16" barrel? What about an 18" barrel?

Thanks...

Are you talking about putting this on an AR? If you are I can tell you it's pretty front heavy. After I saw the first Predator movie (back in the day), I took off the buttstock from my Mossgerg-500 and ghetto-cobbled it to my Colt AR15A2 for a little fun. It's not very practical, but hey, have fun and be sure to post photos once you build something up!

Thanks...

The KAC masterkey is a SBS (Short barreled Shotgun) and therefore and NFA weapon.
The same seup with an 18" barrel would be non NFA.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top