JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was hoping you NFA gurus could inform me if a Master Key ( which is essentially a 12 gauge shotgun) mounted in an M203 arrangement would be considered an NFA weapon with a 16" barrel? What about an 18" barrel?

Thanks...

I was hoping you NFA gurus could inform me if a Master Key ( which is essentially a 12 gauge shotgun) mounted in an M203 arrangement would be considered an NFA weapon with a 16" barrel? What about an 18" barrel?

Thanks...

Are you talking about putting this on an AR? If you are I can tell you it's pretty front heavy. After I saw the first Predator movie (back in the day), I took off the buttstock from my Mossgerg-500 and ghetto-cobbled it to my Colt AR15A2 for a little fun. It's not very practical, but hey, have fun and be sure to post photos once you build something up!

Thanks...

The KAC masterkey is a SBS (Short barreled Shotgun) and therefore and NFA weapon.
The same seup with an 18" barrel would be non NFA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top