JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I disagree. The whole "checks and balances" method allows for maximum freedom while ensuring unconstitutional laws get challenged. The last thing you want from a liberty standpoint is a system where some laws cannot even be proposed.

With liberty comes great responsibility.
Personaly I think we have to many laws as it stands and they should be scrapped and re written. We have laws on top of laws on top of laws at the moment.
Also, a law that is.. or seems unconsititunal should not have to be challanged in a court after its been enacted, this should be done by the lawmakes
I disagree. The whole "checks and balances" method allows for maximum freedom while ensuring unconstitutional laws get challenged. The last thing you want from a liberty standpoint is a system where some laws cannot even be proposed.

With liberty comes great responsibility.
I agree totally, but it only works when those checks and balances lack a political ideology. Gov Brown can ban all semi auto weapons next year and be backed up by the 9th circus.
Plus, how much would it cost to take an appeal all the way to the SCOUTUS? I should not have to pay to see if a law is unconstitutional or not, That should be left up to the State.

Just my humble opinion anyhow.

That's a violation of the US Constitution in not one, but two places. Ex post facto is such a heinous practice the Constitution brings it up twice. Think about that for a second. How many other things are specifically brought up more than once?

US Constitution Article 1 Section 9: "...No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed...."

US Constitution Article 1 Section 10: "No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility."

I see this amendment has already been crapped all over, as we use paper money and coins made from other than silver & gold--So what's to keep the same entity that broke this amendment originally from breaking it again & again??

Sides.jpg

Life in Prison for Bump-Fire Stock? Massachusetts Senate Passes Ban More Specific Than House Version | NewBostonPost

Up to life in prison for possession of a piece of plastic. Once Brown, Burdick, Prosanski, Okamoto, and their ilk find out, it'll be a public hanging offense. :mad:
First off does anyone with any military training believe one guy with no training shot 390 yards down hill in erratic burst with gaps between the burst some as much a minute took out an entire battalion into casualties I got a bridge to sell ya.If the shooter is killed it's a false flag, when the police and investigators put together a story and stick to it no matter what witnesses say it's a false flag, when media interview witnesses and they say anything going against the story they change the topic or remind the witness they are wrong it's a false flag. When an event shakes one;s being to the core it's a false flag. When there is a drill mirroring the event is taking place at the same time and place of the event it's a false flag. When there is a loss of evidence it;s a false flag. When evidence is presented that shouldn't be evidence at all it's a false flag. If you are fore-warned of an event it's a false flag. I'm not saying these people were not murdered of hurt or in fear for their life. I'm saying not one in 20,000 is saying what government, police, and MSM is saying and knowing all there is to know with in 24 hours.

But when a nation will believe a story that goes against everything they had learned of the facts of science and nature while they cart off the largest crime seen is history in history to China as scrap they will believe anything. We'll just forget the fact of how we have been dragged into every war since WWII. Fear is a great tool.

First off does anyone with any military training believe one guy with no training shot 390 yards down hill in erratic burst with gaps between the burst some as much a minute took out an entire battalion into casualties I got a bridge to sell ya.

If delusional paranoia is funny then your post is on topic.

Please please please set me to ignore. I don't want you seeing my posts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top