JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess Im "preaching to the choir" in here, but dont let my rhetorical questions get in the way of the facts. Its interesting how in a country thats virtually prohibited most guns except hunting rifles, prohibited carry and self defense with guns..... violent crime is increasing and there was still a shooting spree.
Its interesting how CNN isnt calling this a "mass shooting" when it fits Everytowns definition.... but it wont be on CNNs front page very long.

The generally accepted definition of mass shooting - for liberals - is 4 or more dead, This was three.
But I am sure all the heads of the various press outlets agreed, in an underground lair, to suppress this story. Just so it did not make the point you think it did.

The generally accepted definition of mass shooting - for liberals - is 4 or more dead, This was three.
But I am sure all the heads of the various press outlets agreed, in an underground lair, to suppress this story. Just so it did not make the point you think it did.
4 people have died.

But to be fair, honest and transparent when I wrote that the number in my head was off as the 4th person was not reported at that time. My bad. Maybe CNN will update the story...

No.

The new revised so-called 'mass-shooting' standard for anti-gunners is 4 (or more) dead AND/OR injured, including those that were injured in the incident but not actually shot - I.E. hit by broken glass; breaking an ankle while running away etc.

It's how they can claim 600+ so-called 'mass shootings'.

The FBI standard has been four(or more) killed.

Most anti-gunners now cite the 'Gun Violence Archive' for so-called 'mass-shootings'. - Note the 5 most recent shootings listed here (no people killed).

It's the same crap they pull with so-called 'school shootings'.
By legal definition a 'school zone' encompasses 1000 yards from school property(including adjacent ball fields, parking lots, wooded areas etc).
So, a shooting can occur late-at-night (long after school hours), sometimes nearly a mile from actual school buildings, and still be labeled as a 'school shooting'.

The new revised so-called 'mass-shooting' standard for anti-gunners is 4 (or more) dead AND/OR injured, including those that were injured in the incident but not actually shot - I
Thats what i thought, but i know the actual definition varies and doesnt have any official standard so its hard to argue one definition.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top