JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In news that will surprise no one who is a regular here on NWFA, we have a nice article stating what should be obvious: bad people find a way. Take one type of weapon, they'll use another.

Too bad more people can't get the idea of evil intent in people vs a tool with no intent. It's so obvious, when you have a functional brain.

In China, where firearms are tightly restricted, it's probably no surprise that those who want to hurt people found another way to do it. The dramatic rise of knife attacks around the world shows that the problem these days isn't with guns. It's with people.

Full article:
The Rise Of Mass Knife Attacks Around The World Shows The Problem Isn't Guns. It's People

Last Edited:
SHUT IT DOWN THIS IS COUNTER TO OUR NARRATIVE! ITS NEVER THE INDIVIDUALS FAULT!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're worried about far more than knives now. My great nephew got kicked out of school for 3 days for having the audacity to bring a metal spoon into the cafeteria to eat lunch. Sad, sad, sad, sad state of affairs.

If my knife has a bayonet lug, will I have to register it?

What if the bayonet mounted to my firearm is registered?

Or or or or! what if the firearm has a bayonet and the bayonet feels inadequate and needs a bayonet attach to it?

My gun self-identifies as a MAGA hat and my knife self-identifies as a US flag....
….I fully expect to be required to register them as weapons with "triggers" if I ever get forced to move to California.:rolleyes:

Been saying a guy with a couple big knives would make a big mess of a crowd with a lot less noise, for years.
Anything can be used as a weapon

2B2863A2-71F3-4CA0-ACCD-D4382034CB6F.png
45FA3EB0-B223-44F9-9B94-B92831EF8E01.png

They're worried about far more than knives now. My great nephew got kicked out of school for 3 days for having the audacity to bring a metal spoon into the cafeteria to eat lunch. Sad, sad, sad, sad state of affairs.

That's nuts. It is actually easier to make sharp puncture weapon with a plastic utensil than with a spoon. Unless he also brought in a vice, some files, and hour or two of free time, that spoon was going to stay safe. In contrast, a good twist or two on a plastic spoon could easily provide a short stabbing weapon.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top