Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Marlin 983T .22 Win Mag

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by 57chevy, May 18, 2009.

1. 57chevy

57chevy Hillsboro Member

I am selling my Marlin .22 Winchester Magnum rifle with a little more than 5 boxes of ammo with it. I have put less than a box thru it and I don't know how many the guy before me put thru it. It is in great shape and has a bipod on it as well. $275

Details of the specs of the gun are:
    Caliber 22 Win. Magnum Rimfire
    Capacity 12-shot tubular magazine
    Action Bolt action; thumb safety; red cocking indicator.
    Stock Monte Carlo black fiberglass-filled synthetic with swivel studs and molded-in checkering.
    Barrel 22" with Micro-Groove® rifling (20 grooves).
    Twist Rate 1:16" r.h.
    Sights Adjustable open rear, ramp front. Receiver grooved for scope mount; drilled and tapped for scope bases*.
    Overall Length 41"
    Weight 6 lbs.

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. doggy

doggy salem New Member

10 22 mag only, i've plenty of other 22 mags

3. 57chevy

57chevy Hillsboro Member

Dropped from $300 to $275

4. tomcat

tomcat oregon coast, coos bay Active Member

is it wood? and do you ever make it to the coast? id like to get this...any pic's?

5. 57chevy

57chevy Hillsboro Member

Stock is factory Monte Carlo black fiberglass-filled synthetic with swivel studs and molded-in checkering. I don't make it to the coast very often as I work 13 hours a day and with the current economy, I am not going to make them mad, just work when they want me to. I can send you pictures to your email, please send it in a PM. Thanks, Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.