JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
GASTON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The 700 was a heavier, shorter barrel Model 70 renumbered for exclusive sale by Big 5 and perhaps others.
Made in the '80s and '90s. This one dates from 1989.

This rifle is in nice shape and comes with one magazine.

Very close cousin to the Model 60, except the 60 has a tube magazine and the 70/700 uses a detachable box magazine.

A scope is mounted. It is a CVLife 6-24X50 adjustable objective, eyepiece focus, lighted reticle. It is a fifty dollar scope, but is clear and provides a useful bullet drop scale.

Price $125
Priced low to keep final cost reasonable after the forced FFL and background fees.

Cash sale. Deal is final. Buyer pays fees. I'll meet at any Newberg, Hillsboro, Beaverton region FFL

Right.JPG Nomen.JPG Scope.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Please contact me via PM or email if interested.
Replying to the post makes for a messy way to conduct private business.

This is a great deal! I just bought a Marlin Model 25MN last weekend or I would probably be driving up there to get this.
Thanks, Rusty. The fees create a situation with inexpensive guns such that there is no such thing as a fair price. A hundred buck break action shotgun all of a sudden inflates by 30%. Thirty Dollars in fees on a $1200 gun is another matter. But for affordable guns, "equity", so called goes right out the window. I saw a model 60 sit unsold for months at 140, which is a bargain. And that is exactly why.

Thanks, Rusty. The fees create a situation with inexpensive guns such that there is no such thing as a fair price. A hundred buck break action shotgun all of a sudden inflates by 30%. Thirty Dollars in fees on a $1200 gun is another matter. But for affordable guns, "equity", so called goes right out the window. I saw a model 60 sit unsold for months at 140, which is a bargain. And that is exactly why.
And then you drive to get gun do background check get put in line so u have to drive back another day to pick up your gun it really makes it a pain and more costly to buy a gun

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.