JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
45-70
City
ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi up for trade first possibly sale is my marlin 1985cb. This gun has literally 5 rounds through it, and is basically a new gun.

I have 120 rounds of brand name factory made ammo with it, and the sling that is on it as well as a rifle sock you can keep if you'd like lol.

I am open to basically any trade, or would take $960. $800 for the gun and $160 for the ammo (to be sold as one!).

What do you got for trade!?

Edit: due to the JM stamp and what the guns go for - add $200 to what I listed above. I lazily assumed it was a Remington, I was wrong. The JM goes for $900-1060. That would put me at $1000 plus ammo. The reason I have decided on $1000 not $900 is because this gun is basically flawless. The wood is barely handled. I could probably get $1100 for it due to the near mint condition, but I don't want to push it.

Edit 2: I have about 100 empty casings too that I have no use for, so they might as well go with this rifle. They were not shot through this gun, I got them as part of a trade.
120611585_825668094906800_6204628457977440265_o.jpg 120452839_825668051573471_7915289448320626706_o.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If it's a JM barrel, I might be interested in a trade, but I'm in Southern Oregon so would need to ship. For your consideration, a S&W 586 (no dash and no recall performed) nickel plated 4" .357 revolver. I've shot it a few times but prefer my GP-100s personally, so this just sits in my safe. Frankly, I'm a little hesitant about possibly picking up a 45-70, but a lot of people seem to love them.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

SW_586_Nickel_1.jpg

SW_586_Nickel_2.jpg

If it's a JM barrel, I might be interested in a trade, but I'm in Southern Oregon so would need to ship. For your consideration, a S&W 586 (no dash and no recall performed) nickel plated 4" .357 revolver. I've shot it a few times but prefer my GP-100s personally, so this just sits in my safe. Frankly, I'm a little hesitant about possibly picking up a 45-70, but a lot of people seem to love them.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

View attachment 757582

View attachment 757583
It has JM stamped on the barrel by the receiver. I will respond to your message in my inbox once I think it over.

Can you provide the first two digits of the serial number so that I can establish the year of production? Thanks.

-E-

As an update, I am more willing to sell for cash now, but my highest interest would be an AR-15 pistol, or perhaps a really nice short 18-18.5" barreled semi auto shotgun for home defense.

However still open minded.

They are standard rifle length
Ah ok, wasn't sure if it was 16 or 18". I am open to it, why don't you send me a private message with some ideas. I will say that I already have quite a few AR-15s so it would have to strike my fancy or be a great deal, but I am open to ideas. I am open to hearing them for sure.

Good evening , if this is still available I might be interested , cash deal . I've been looking at 45/70's for quite a while . Only problem I'm in Redmond Wa. Looking at one here actually Olympia , so already driving as is w/JM -ANIB for a little less but is ported. If you already have it gone I understand if not I'd really like to talk to you I might be taking a drive a little further maybe meet . I looked but didn't see what year if it qualifies for C&R ? That might play
Also what barrel length is . And by the pic look to be fully Octogon . Definitely interested . Thanks , my name is Jon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.