JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
45-70
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*SOLD* Hello,
I have a very nice JM stamped Marlin 1895GS 45/70 available for sale. I have owned this rifle for many years but have only taken it out twice in all that time. It probably has no more than 40 rounds through the pipe and has a clean and bright bore. It's in excellent mechanical condition but unfortunately has a few minor bumps and bruises from living in my safe. The receiver has a few scratches which I tried to capture as best I could with my crummy iPhone camera. The wood is all original and in excellent condition with the exception of a few small blemishes and one dent toward the butt that is also pictured.
The scratches will like come out with a little effort but I will leave that to the new owner.

Let's find this beauty a new home. Reduced to $1500 I'm asking $1700 with the cosmetic condition taken into consideration and would prefer FTF transaction within a reasonable distance from Eugene, OR but would be willing to ship at actual cost from my FFL to yours.
Payment by cash or USPS money order.
I would be more than happy to take more pictures for a serious buyer but believe the ones included here are a good representation of the overall condition.
Thank you!

IMG_8048.jpeg IMG_8049.jpeg IMG_8050.jpeg IMG_8051.jpeg IMG_8052.jpeg IMG_8053.jpeg IMG_8054.jpeg IMG_8055.jpeg IMG_8056.jpeg IMG_8057.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
More pics and I forgot to add that sale will also include a full box of 300gr. JHP with local transaction. Would prefer not to ship ammo separately.
Thanks!

IMG_8058.jpeg IMG_8059.jpeg IMG_8060.jpeg IMG_8062.jpeg IMG_8063.jpeg IMG_8066.jpeg IMG_8067.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.