JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As usual I was late. But Keith's group (known here as Bigdaddy12) and my family, did more picking up of shells, and casings, brought out about 2 gallons of old casings, and shot shells.
I really appreciated meeting Keith and some of his dozen(couldn't meet or remember them all.) Keith is as safety conscious as I, and he was great at keeping the range comfortable and safe. Thank you Keith. Oh, and I guess I owe you a potato!
Here are a couple of shots:
The Safety Talk
View attachment 210821
NWFA's pile of work!
View attachment 210822
Me Killing a potato (BigDaddy12's)
View attachment 210823

I wish I could have gotten out there sooner to help with the big clean-up, you guys did an AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!

Two rangers stopped by and they are tickled to say the least!

I just wish I had big signs to pin up out there to get NWFAF's name known, and give people the word on who cleaned up! THANK YOU ALL:s0155::s0155:

Last Edited:
Great job everyone!! :s0155: :s0155:

Good to hear that Rangers were happy too! If they are happy then there's a better chance that they will be on "our" side when some wing nut tries to get them to close the place down. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top