JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He should put up this sign out front while he's at it
FNC5uQzXwAodnPe.jpg

It's his decision, that's fine. It wouldn't be mine. If he wanted to be noble and upright he could have sold the guns and then donated the money to a gun violence victims fund. Just wondering if he will reach enlightenment during a home invasion. Just saying. Welp, good luck dude.

Monuments to the stupidity of mankind.

"Hopefully, America can wake up, because no other country has the problem we do with gun culture and ideation and gun violence like we do," said Beers.

Hmm....Not even in the top ten.

1653723128499.png

I wonder if the Hillsboro PD had a raffle to see which officer got a free gun....

**Edit to add** - Any douche nozzle that turns to a cess pool like Tik Tok to proclaim his righteous virtue certainly (as others have noted) is simply fishing for "likes".

I separated my guns to prevent gun violence!:D

Seems the rifles were falling over and knocking some of the handguns around. Had to put handguns in a separate safe and rifles in the one. All is peaceful now!:s0155:

"Hopefully, America can wake up, because no other country has the problem we do with gun culture and ideation and gun violence like we do," said Beers.

Hmm....Not even in the top ten.

View attachment 1208786

I wonder if the Hillsboro PD had a raffle to see which officer got a free gun....

**Edit to add** - Any douche nozzle that turns to a cess pool like Tik Tok to proclaim his righteous virtue certainly (as others have noted) is simply fishing for "likes".
Puerto Rico and the US Virgin islands are US Territory. So we're in the top ten twice.

It's his decision, that's fine. It wouldn't be mine. If he wanted to be noble and upright he could have sold the guns and then donated the money to a gun violence victims fund. Just wondering if he will reach enlightenment during a home invasion. Just saying. Welp, good luck dude.

I agree with your comments. Thank you for this information - post.

It is his decision. His choice. Maybe he was never really INTO guns or he only got them since it was in VOGUE at the time. I wonder how much he ever shot his guns too. I wonder how LONG he owned them or maybe I missed that part in the film clip.

I noticed the 2 types of guns that he owned and mentioned too. Ones that get talked about a LOT in the news too. Was this a publicity stunt ala some BLOOMBERG GROUP?! You never know!

I think that he could have sold them and donated the money to a victims fund too. I agree with you there too.

I wonder how much ammunition that he had in his home? Most likely not too much! Did he give his ammo to the PD too? I would imagine that he gave them all of his ammunition too.

I hope that he has something in his home to defend his family and himself.

I hope that he has a good, quality made, heavy duty knife. Like one of my Ka-Bar knives as one example!

An axe or a 'hawk would be good too!

That would be too much for him most likely since KNIVES bother many people even old fashioned POCKET and folding knives.

Defense spray.

A baseball bat or a baton or a heavy duty stick or a log for a fireplace or wood stove.

I wonder if he will get rid of his car and/or truck. There are more regular ACCIDENTS and DELIBERATE crashes made with them compared to firearm use.

Dangerous items for him and his family? A swimming pool or a hot tub or a KIDDIE pool. His lawn mowers - gas or electric. Any other household and yard things aka objects AND chemicals including cleaners that could cause HARM.

He could be just another 'attention whore' too. There are a LOT of them in the news.

Like Prince Harry's gold digger wife FLYING TO TEXAS and putting flowers by one area for the murdered children. That was in the news the other day.

I wonder how she justified the FUEL spent for her trip to Texas since she and her husband go on about ENERGY use? Was it on another PRIVATE PLANE?! ADDED more: It was a trip made with a PRIVATE JET!

Did she go down to TEXAS to make another one of HER POLITICAL STATEMENTS to meet up with Francis aka Beto? That woman does want to be a QUEEN of some type here in the US of A.

Her visit was supposed to be 'quiet' but she BROUGHT HER OWN FILM CREW and body guard/guards. Plus she made sure that the NEWS people KNEW who SHE was too!

I expect to see that happen, something with her or him in politics or in some BIG JOB with an ANTI GUN GROUP soon.

And considering all of the other attention whores and CLOWNS running for office in the past and present - I would not be shocked to see some idiots vote for her too!

Take care.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
That TIK TOK website is KNOWN for some strange dudes and dudettes being on it.

It is a funny thing that the man who turned in his firearms CHOSE that website.

They had people 'play' with firearms on TIK TOK as they did on You Tube too. Suicides and just plain STUPID crapola that ended up with people being KILLED using a gun even if it was not a planned 'suicide'.

IT was the PEOPLE or an individual person and NOT the gun screwing around on that website that caused those deaths and injuries!

The Buffalo, New York murderer used a TWITCH (?) website or some other NAME like that using his camera too.

Kelly Anne Conway's daughter made a TON of news on TIK TOK. Nasty news and all kinds of STUFF.

Her DAD, George Conway, stuck to his TWITTER crapola account more and was ONLINE with other links and websites on the WWWeb including THE LINCOLN PROJECT.

I think that he may have been on TIK TOK on and off. He and/or his wife posted something about their daughter on there using HER account or they made one up (?) of their own when the DUNG was hitting the fan there in their family, in the White House and in all political news.

Whenever I see a LINK that leads to TIK TOK it reminds me of some really strange news be it political or not and with GUNS mentioned along with some super RAVING or unbalanced posters MOST of the time. Plus attention whores.

I am sure that some of them ON THERE, Tik Tok, may be okay and that I should NOT JUDGE A BOOK by it's cover BUT I stay away from it unless it is a news story that may interest me.

I would NEVER join TIK TOK, Twitter/Tweeter - ugh, Twitch, some ODD channels online and other places like that just because of what I have seen and heard about their reputations and their SUPER - BIASED CENSORSHIP.

I asked my husband about some websites online that I READ about ONLINE and he said to stay away from them due to the nut jobs, regular people AND 'agents' involved with the January 6th STUFF and VIRUS and MALWARE infections.

Old Lady Cate
PS: I don't even know jack squat about those games (TV?) or play stations or video war games. I saw one thing many moons ago for a few minutes in a friend's house where her grandson was playing with one and it was OFF of a tv screen. My friend, another friend - her daughter and I went out to dinner. The Grandfather stayed home with the 2 grandsons. I am pretty ignorant when it comes to ALL of that stuff since I never looked for those items, I had NO interest in those things and I had no children. I was never around it at all. I have seen some of those things (Video things on a computer.) in a movie or in a tv show.

Last Edited:
You have to bear in mind that his stated motivation may not be entirely true, and what kept him up all night and gave him the shakes wasn't made clear.

For all we know... one of his daughters he suspects to be a spawn of Satan and his greatest fear is her gaining access to his firearms, end up on the news as the rare female mass shooter and the redicule of his parenting skills he would face is what shook him to the core(?)

You know what they say about assuming things... ;)

(I don't mean to make a joke of it, but come on... his actions are nothing short of moronic and comical to begin with)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR