JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:eek: Wha.... why wouldn't you just burn that shed to the ground??? It's like something out of 'Aliens'

nuke-it-from-orbit.jpg

Holy Cr@P! I always thought that the antifa kids all should get an enema full of angry bees. Apparently I was wrong. Those hornets would be much better.

f that.to my knowledge im not allergic to bee stings. a few yrs ago i got owned by 1st yellow jackets and 2nd 10 min later bald faced hornets. i was in the middle of no where in the woods elk hunting when i bumped into 1 hive and then tripped and fell over the second.

they. were. everywhere.

i felt like chris farley in tommyboy while my hunting buddy watched. then ran. .

i got stung 47 times that i counted. they just wouldnt stop coming after me. i drank so much pendleton afterwards that it may have counter acted any negative effects :rolleyes:

hate bees

Here a couple of weeks ago I was at a job and walked down this little bank using the blower on leaves as I went. Stepped in a little hole on the way down. I turned around thinking that would make a good yellow jacket nest. At that time, I remembered, it was a yellow jacket nest a couple of years ago! And it still was. I backed off and watched for a bit. It was only in the low 50s so I wasn't too worried. I thought I could just sneak in to blow the drive way, and saw a yellow jacket buzz me so I got back. Saw another buzz me. It was then I felt the sting on my cheek, and then the back of my neck under my hoodie. I ran out into the street peeling the blower off my back, hoodie, shirt, and cussing. Two of those little bastiges got me three times on the cheek and three times on the back of my neck. Got both of them and mashed them.

Sure glad I'm not terribly allergic. Cheek swoll up down to my jaw line and below to my adams apple a bit. Neck wasn't as bad. Dull ache and itching that fells good/hurts when you scratch it. That's the third nest since Sept I've delt with. The one at another job that I dug out after I'd sprayed good was roughly the size of an egg-shaped basket ball where the yellow jackets had hollowed out the area under a dead fern.

I've never had an issue with bumble bees, honey bees or even bald faced hornets. But those yellow jackets. Nasty, nasty things! And the reason I ALWAYS carry a can or two of spray in the truck.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top