JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F that.

I'd save up for 100lbs of tannerite and blow it back to the hell it came from

And just who will you get to set the tanerite for you....?:rolleyes:

giphy-33.gif

I'm thinking bee suit and flame thrower?

rf7301.gif

That would do it! No bee suit needed.

I say call in Naval Fire Support from an Iowa Class! There is no problem that can't be fixed with the proper over application of high explosives! Yup, full broad side of 16 inch H.E. should do it! Pay attention Lil' Rocket Man, your next!:D

I hate any bee, hornet, wasp more than anything and they feel
the same way about me. If I am around them I get stung, I lost count of how many times I have been stung. I try not to deal with them unless I absolutely have to, I hate the little bastards!!!

That is the spider dance right there! I hate spiders! Have to show you my spider scar, put me in the E.R. it did, had a pretty nasty infection from the venom, and it was your typical garden spider! Bees, scorpions, snakes, nothing put me down and out like that spider bite!

You're getting "bubble wrap" in your stocking this year! :p

That is the spider dance right there! I hate spiders! Have to show you my spider scar, put me in the E.R. it did, had a pretty nasty infection from the venom, and it was your typical garden spider! Bees, scorpions, snakes, nothing put me down and out like that spider bite!

I hear the you on the Spiders, I cannot stand them and as much of a gun packing mans man that I am. I turn into a little girl when I find one in the house.

This scary mother F-er was outside my front door a few months ago.

EEA72615-4AF6-4BEE-ACA2-76B2485C115A.jpeg

You fellers up in Washington got it worse, you got an infestation of African Fruit spiders, those suckers make a web 20 feet across and catch little birds! Look like your normal garden spiders, but 3 times bigger and bright safety orange in color! No Chit Nasty buggers!

When I was a teenager I got bit by an unknown spider on the the chest, you could see the venom line on my chest and my Doctor just about freaked and put me on some heavy duty Antibiotics.

Nasty s#it, there Maynard! I hate nasties. (I'll admit that Giant Desert Hairy Scorpions fascinate me). The slender yellow Scorpions scare the snot out of me because their poison is deadly. The sting of Giant Desert Hairy is not.

Brown Recluse and Black Widow spiders are no bueno.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads