JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a few friends that smoke pot. They're no more stupid or violent than myself or any of my other friends.

But, dumbass carrying in a court room. I do not, at all, agree that CHL holders should be disarmed in a court room (Although I obviously see why), but come on. If you play in traffic, you're going to get hit.

I did keep my magazine with me just in case some one broke into my truck and stole my gun they wouldn't have any ammo for it.

I would be careful with this one. The Oregonian said "Thomas was arraigned Wednesday on one charge of possession of an explosive or firearm in court. " I looked through the ORS, but couldn't find anything about explosive in a court, or how "explosive" would be interpreted. Just seems prudent to leave them in the car. If you want to disarm the thing, take the barrel. Just my 0.02

My brother smokes pot but never this stupid or ever violent. Seems to mellow him out, might make him forget at time but I expect he would know if he was going to court best leave his gun in the car. BUT he doesn't carry or own a firearm, he thinks I'm parinoid for carrying a pistol and owning firearms. This guy desreves everything he gets, he didn't have the right to carry consealed, showed up for court with a firearm, dropped it. NOT A person that should never have a firearm no matter where he was. Nothing good can come from people like this with a firearm.

It was tongue in cheek.

You basically say that they're no more stupid than you - which in turn implies you're no more intelligent than your pot smoking friends..

.............The young guy who got busted two years ago in a Washington County suburb for having a grow operation in his own house? The guy who had TWO fifty-caliber machine guns mounted on tripods behind the curtains inside his picture windows and covering his driveway and street, in case he had "visitors?"

Surely there was no brain damage involved there. Yeah, marijuana makes you mellllllloooooow.......................elsullo :cool:

.............The young guy who got busted two years ago in a Washington County suburb for having a grow operation in his own house? The guy who had TWO fifty-caliber machine guns mounted on tripods behind the curtains inside his picture windows and covering his driveway and street, in case he had "visitors?"

Surely there was no brain damage involved there. Yeah, marijuana makes you mellllllloooooow.......................elsullo :cool:

I commend your personal change but your logic doesn't hold water. Owning 50 cals doesn't make him any more violent than you owning any other caliber. .50 caliber doesn't make someone violent any more than .22 caliber does. Having them "covering" the driveway for visitors is no more violent than you having a gun by your nightstand for visitors.

Violent: "effected by force or injury rather than natural causes"

There was no violence.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews