JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could be wrong, but in the U.S. doesn't the adage say you'll only get hairy palms??

I dunno the adages where that guy lives, but I guess the U.S. really isn't so bad, hu!

It's grainy AF , what's the string/lanyard thing that seems to be present?

Definitely qualifies as a bad day on the job. And something tells me L&I claims are nonexistent in second world countries.
I had same question. Looking at it frame by frame on phone, the gun was not moving but his right foot and lower right leg were moving toward the gun right before shot.

Assuming he didn't have an ankle holster or something on his leg that caught the trigger, it looks to me like his leg pulled on the "string" which appears to be wrapped around the barrel numerous times near the muzzle and the other end of it appears to be tied to the trigger guard (as far as I can see).

That is one really screwed up "sling". One guess is his movements before caused the loose string "sling" to wrap around the trigger. The video shows the lightweight string flopping around. And then leg pulled on the string somehow. But that is going off some poor video only. Maybe if I watched it more I would see something different but that's my best guess fwiw.

72AF1B9B-9AA5-4581-A80C-7656B6644CD8.jpeg

E51742D7-B44D-4291-B040-556A02E3C123.jpeg
Edit: looking at it several times at full speed I'm thinking the right leg/shoe? Pushed on the knot of string on the trigger guard. That seems likely to me if there is a big knot of string there on the trigger guard. It matches his leg movement direction and location (leg moving backwards and in towards the gun trigger area). If string was wrapped around trigger from prior flopping around that would make it even easier to bump the trigger causing it to fire.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR