JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SPREAD THIS AROUND! BREAKING NEWS:

Breaking: Majority of Washington sheriffs now oppose I-594, says NRA

The campaign to defeat Initiative 594 just took on some important new muscle as a majority of Washington's 39 county sheriffs have announced their opposition to the measure, according to a press release this morning from the National Rifle Association, one day after the Seattle P-I.com revealed another hefty contribution from billionaire Michael Bloomberg to the gun control effort.

<broken link removed>

The campaign to defeat Initiative 594 just took on some important new muscle as a majority of Washington's 39 county sheriffs have announced their opposition to the measure, according to a press release this morning from the National Rifle Association, one day after the Seattle P-I.com revealed another hefty contribution from billionaire Michael Bloomberg to the gun control effort.

<broken link removed>

I truly hope a no holds barred push by every person that supports the 2nd gets this in front of every voter in the state. It is a winning tool.

WHY THE HECK did they wait this long? Or did they? Why is this not included in voters pamphlets? Thurston CTY has STILL not delivered ours!!!!!! I smell a rat, here

WHY THE HECK did they wait this long? Or did they? Why is this not included in voters pamphlets? Thurston CTY has STILL not delivered ours!!!!!! I smell a rat, here

Blitz: Contact your county election office pronto Wednesday morning and then advise me how that went. This does not appear kosher at the moment, but there could be a logical explanation. Keep the tinfoil in the drawer for the moment.

Thanks Dave I have kinda noticed the same a lot of complaining but appears to be little action. If I wasn't so far from the Seattle area and didn't work weekends I would be partiapating in some of the meetings and rally's
I did write to the so called reporter from up there that did the artical that named NWF and alls I got was a lot of liberal garbage then he finally said all I was referring to was that one instance and that was not how he wrote the storyline so I finally just decided he had no interest in what I was saying and dropped it.
Stacy

Last Edited:

<broken link removed>
I've shared on facebook and posted it to twitter with this message "@GRAAWA majority of Sheriff's now OPPOSE 594 none support #yeson594 join them & 7,500+ LE officers & #voteNO594 #2a" so that it will show up in their twitter feed. Should get their panties in a bunch.

Gun Rights Across America WA shared it on twitter after I tweeted it to them.

Last Edited:
I dearly hope our grass roots efforts are successful. Today I got 20 more yard signs out in the Benton City area. Have 30 more to get out and have 30 more ordered.

My Washington 2A page has the trolls screaming at me :) I'm posting on Google+, Craigslist/Politics and Twitter and talking to nearly everyone who walks past my house. AND this is the first time I've gotten more involved than sending letters!

Here is my home made 594 "No Mobile" LOL

10432155_542016062599298_872338281889821768_n.jpg?oh=f8d2fd5f8d9f308fd5383c134145feb0&oe=54ED2197

I'm seriously considering moving to the south/texas if this passes. I've had enough of the californication of washington. Normally I'd say that something like 594 passing should strengthen the resolve to stay and fight back, but it sucks sometimes!

Well, so far, I don't see a big interest by members of NWF.

I don't post a lot, but I've been in contact with every person I know who (like me) is stationed outside of WA and telling them about how bad 594 is. Hell, I've even contacted soldiers who have never even been to WA about how bad this initiative is.

I'm from Thurston County and I received the online ballot notification on 20 Sep and the mail in ballot a few days later, which in turn was filled out and mailed back a day later.

Ray

Q. to Giffords in Seattle: 'What about growing sheriffs' opposition to 594?'

When former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords visits Seattle today to, according to the Seattle P-I.com's Joel Connelly, participate in a panel with local advocates" for Initiative 594, will she explain why a growing number of sheriffs are opposing the 18-page gun control measure?

<broken link removed>

I have sent my ballot in and posted on my facebook page, besides for talking to every customer who walks through my door about this. Doing all I can to spread the word about this.

I don't post a lot, but I've been in contact with every person I know who (like me) is stationed outside of WA and telling them about how bad 594 is. Hell, I've even contacted soldiers who have never even been to WA about how bad this initiative is.

I'm from Thurston County and I received the online ballot notification on 20 Sep and the mail in ballot a few days later, which in turn was filled out and mailed back a day later.

Ray

We received our ballots, but not the Voters Pamplets

Another newspaper turns against law enforcement on gun initiative

The Kitsap Sun today joins a lineup of Washington State newspapers whose editorial boards have sided against a growing number of county sheriffs, thousands of law enforcement professionals and legions of law-abiding citizens by supporting Initiative 594, which another newspaper, the Longview Daily News, is recommending be rejected.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads