JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EDIT: These have been up for 24 hours now with little interest, I thought I priced them right but apparently not............How does $100 for 10 sound? That is $10 a piece! I doubt you will find them cheaper, just don't have room for them on my return trip. I have several 10 packs to get rid of.
Thanks!

Going through the rest of my storage unit and I found some ammo (sorry not for sale) and a bunch of sealed Magpul Pmags. These are black, generation 2 with no windows, Priced at $60 for 5 or $110 for 10.
Please message me or email me with any questions.

Thanks

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
I still have a few sets available; if I came up to Portland for the day sometime in the next few days would anyone be interested as far as picking up a few sets? I know I have had quite a few will you ship questions.

Thanks, and this post was brought to you by insomnia.

So I have contacted everyone in the Portland metro area, I was thinking Wednesday would be best, any input on a central place and general time that might work for everyone would be much appreciated!

Tomorrow I will be up in Portland meeting the following members:
Nu9mm
Galant
Cheby
Arpsycho
Broncman(please get ahold of me to finalize meeting time, I sent you a convo.)

I still have some mags left so if you are interested, send me a message on here and I will work you in to a meet up.

Also have a 1000 count case of Perfecta .223 55 gr that I will let go, message me for details.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top