JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Magpul
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a magpul hunter stock for a Ruger American Short Action in OD green. Allows the Ruger American to take AICS mags. I installed it on my Ruger American Predator in 6.5 and went to the range exactly one time before the pandemic hit. Thing is super solid and nice, just need funds for a different project. Includes factory box and stuff (5 round P mag, spacers, etc.).

Asking $220 or trade towards a Ruger American Rimfire 22lr compact (threaded or non-threaded). Local pick up preferred.

FD99A5C3-C896-49CA-86F4-80D9A6FA5B28.jpeg 67C0C82C-60C5-4235-970C-5B4CC86A9B08.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It added a good amount of weight. Mine was just over 10lbs with a heavy 26oz scope. I would say it adds at least a pound. The stock itself weighs 3.3 lbs. I thought it was very balanced but clearly more for a long range set up. I'm sure you could field it better with a lighter scope light a Leupold.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top