JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know it happens, just hasn't happened to me so far until recently.

Couple got past them:

5.56 G3 windowed and the window is set backwards.

7.62 25 round Window is absent entirely on one side and it is molded black where there should be a window.

Have already sent them an email and expect to get replacements. Could they be used fine, sure, but I want what I paid for.

B729A3B7-FBFB-491A-926F-FBDE0844F381.jpeg 4DFA2573-BA6D-48C8-AA47-41B92294BA71.jpeg

Quality control issues happen in any manufacturing. I have never received a bad one but I am sure they will stand behind it.

Recently I ordered some Glock magazines. In my book they are top notch, I will be ordering more.

I respect Magpul moving out of Colorado when the state passed magazine legislation.

I'm too practical for holding on to them as collectibles. You want them?
I get it.

It's kind of like those coins that get stamped wrong. No one thinks they are worth anything until many many years later.

I've never seen such a thing before. If it is not common, these could be fairly rare items.

Or they could be garbage, only time can tell.

I get it.

It's kind of like those coins that get stamped wrong. No one thinks they are worth anything until many many years later.

I've never seen such a thing before. If it is not common, these could be fairly rare items.

Or they could be garbage, only time can tell.
I get that. Pokemon cards have done that, some people have been paying a lot of money for pieces of paper that I gave away when i was younger. Same thing with some action figures I had as a kid.

If someone wants to buy these mags as a speculative future rare item purchase, they are welcome to them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top