JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want made in America and a lifetime warranty then go with Red OXX Mfg in Billings Montana. They are top notch. I had a bag from them that I got second hand which had a few holes in it. I called them to ask what would be the best way to sew up the holes and they asked me to send the bag to them and they would sew it up for me, after a few days a package shows up on my door not with my old bag repaired but with a brand new bag in the box! Now that's customer service! :s0155: Only other company I know with customer service like that is Leupold. Gary

Thanks for the info. I did check them out and it looks like they have some nice looking gear. That kind of customer service cannot be beat as well.

Mountain Ridge Gear, Hand made in the USA by Eric Lynn. Great guy, I met him at Shot show. I'm building an ALL made in the USA bug out bag. He shipped the pack today.
<broken link removed>
So far here is what I have
Boy Scouts Mess Kit
Gerber Gator
Nalgene Bottle
Some Paracord 550
Mountain House Dried foods

Have fun, this is my 5th bag. They get kinda addicting to build. I'm actually making survival kits for my wedding for the guys in July.

Try this company.

Hill People Gear | Home

I use their kit bag when I guide up in Alaska. They are tough as nails and well thought out. The company owners are also the designers. They use the hell out of their bags, so they know their strengths and limitations. All there gear is made in the USA, as that is a big part of their ethos. They used to be based out of Bend, but have recently moved to Western Colorado.
They are expensive, but their gear lasts, which is a positive thing. They have a few bags I'd love to own, just have to have the finances... :s0155:

Check out these guys: TACTICAL TAILOR Quality Tactical Gear for Military and Law Enforcement

been doing business with them for years and had a chest rig and a three day pack in Afghanistan and they held up very well.

SF-

I agree! My drop leg from them started to fray a bit when I was in Iraq. It held up enough till I got home. I ran by Tactical Tailor with it and they fixed it on the spot, no questions asked. They are a bit on the expensive side, but you will not regret your purchase! They pay their employees a good wage and in return, that is passed down in the cost of the product. I'd much rather pay more for a good, American made product than send my money overseas where it's not doing a thing for our country and local economies.

Something I especially like about the Red Oxx product line is that it does not look like "tactical" or military/prep type equipment.

Under certain circumstances those who are best able to blend into the unprepared non-professional looking crowd will have an advantage over those who look like military or police tactical personnel.

In other countries when the balloon went up and chaos became normal, those who stood out looking like they had valuable equipment were often the first to get shot or mobbed and robbed.

To become unnoticeable, non-remarkable, and blend in, gear like that made by Red Oxx will give you an edge in looking like the ordinary folks at a bus stop.

Another happy Tactical Tailor customer here. Great quality gear; almost all of the soft gear I own is made by them. If you're ever in the area stop by their store in Lakewood, WA near Ft Lewis. Surplus Ammo is right next door too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top