JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:D and posted pics and descriptions on the SKS SUrvivors forums; apparently they're desirable.... they hold 10x 10rd SKS stripper clips; and allows the user to mount small LC pouches to the sides rather than the belt, and uses D rings instead of the annoyingly difficult grommets like the USGI M16 pouches; I've maybe 6 or so guys on the SKS forums asking for beta testing and asking when am I gonna start selling them :brow: looks like I might have to buy a lot more buckles and D rings and a couple more yards of material just to be on the safe side.....and webbing. lots of webbing. lol

Prototype #1 initial pics and details;

Prototype #2 with last pic of complete rig; and modifed #1 to use same kind of strap/buckle mount as #2; note use of complete LC rucksack straps instead of earlier rig's metal hardware lower straps;

and here is the 3rd pouch; the updated design...of this run, I have 7-8 already spoken for from another forum; but I will be offering them at the Albany ARPC gun show coming up in October (or Sept?) and possibly in other colors like Black, Olive, and Desert 3 color camouflage and possibly offer MOLLE mounting.... are there people here who are interested in this?

P7300136.jpg

here is my Blog for this business venture :) it is on the side, and I am currently using a 1961 Singer 328K machine with #18 needle and #69 thread
At First I was going to be OK with MOLLE, till I discovered that the Chest Rig and vest set ups I had before, was not comfortable to use, so I went to a belt kit; at first, with modified ALICE M16 pouches (shortened to 5" height); and decided it would be far better to make my own..and then apparently people are asking me about these, so this is the result!

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top