Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

M6: have gun, will travel

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Sun195, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

We visited some friends over in E. Washington a few weeks ago, but had to stop in Spokane first. I wanted to bring some kind of rifle with me, but didn't want to pack a rifle case into the hotel (steal me!) while in Spokane. Also couldn't leave it in the car. The M6 fit into the rolly-bag, so it got to come along:

This gun is just a bunch of fun to shoot. I'm not a very good shot, but I can do pretty well with this thing. I was even shooting well with .410 slugs. Too bad they don't make these anymore - everyone should have one.

2. ikona

ikona west of pdx Member

Great Idea! Golf Club bags also make an easy way to transport guns "incognito", especially the locking hard cases.

3. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I have always wanted one of those.

4. mxitman

mxitman N. Seattle Member

ya, hard to find nowadays I saw one in parkerized finish at the last gun show but the guy wanted $500...

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Have gun will travel was one of the best TV westerns ever, with Richard Boone as Paladin. Oh, and I like that M6 alot, been lookin for one. :)

6. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

how accurate is it?