JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm planning on bidding on a full-auto M2 .30 caliber carbine at an online auction in early December. They show an estimated price between $4,500.00 and $6,500.00. It looks to be in excellent shape. I thought I'd check here first to see if anyone has one for sale locally. If so, PM me. (I'll consider any full-auto you might want to sell before that date...especially in 9mm.)

Max

Hello,

how are you doing today,i have one available for sale, contact me via my email if you are still interested so i can be able to provide you with more pictures and details here is my private email below.
Carbine full auto

[email protected]

IMG_20181114_150644_701.jpg

It's been my experience that the estimated prices posted by auction houses are always on the low side and you should tack on at least 20% more for a realistic final selling price, and don't forget the buyers premium fee.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.