JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well that sucks.

I bought the Viper for my FS .. but didn't have a mount
So, I bought the CORE for the Viper.

Things to make you go hmmmmmmmm

I'll share what I hear back.

I got a replacement back. The invoice confirmed the intermittent problem they just sent a replacement. Now I got to find a time to go back to the range.

Love me some M&P; own mix of 1.0's in various calibers - sprang for a 2.0 in 40 Smith (@ $440); I own too many 9's already, hope to see a 5" 357 Sig barrel come out.
BTW, like the other poster, I'd really like this in 10mm - might consider having the 40 barrel reamed out for a 10. It's usually about $75-100 bucks.
Gave my Glock 19 to the wife - I shoot it well but sort of hate the ergos. She loves it, didn't like the M&P C I bought for her. Go figure ... to each their own.

Im not sure you could ream a 40 barrel to 10mm and contain it in the magazine. I have an M&P45 2.0 and I think you'd want the mag length of the 45 sized gun to fit the 10mm.

I shot a match on Saturday with the replacement red dot. No issues, yea.
I had other obligations today, so the next match won't be until July.

Still getting the feel of the red dot. had a few down zero shots I wasn't expecting and 2 which were down 3 (on target, but away from center) that I thought were down 0.

But this is one of the reasons I compete - stress + use shows where you need to train.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top