JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well that sucks.

I bought the Viper for my FS .. but didn't have a mount
So, I bought the CORE for the Viper.

Things to make you go hmmmmmmmm

I'll share what I hear back.

I got a replacement back. The invoice confirmed the intermittent problem they just sent a replacement. Now I got to find a time to go back to the range.

Love me some M&P; own mix of 1.0's in various calibers - sprang for a 2.0 in 40 Smith (@ $440); I own too many 9's already, hope to see a 5" 357 Sig barrel come out.
BTW, like the other poster, I'd really like this in 10mm - might consider having the 40 barrel reamed out for a 10. It's usually about $75-100 bucks.
Gave my Glock 19 to the wife - I shoot it well but sort of hate the ergos. She loves it, didn't like the M&P C I bought for her. Go figure ... to each their own.

Im not sure you could ream a 40 barrel to 10mm and contain it in the magazine. I have an M&P45 2.0 and I think you'd want the mag length of the 45 sized gun to fit the 10mm.

I shot a match on Saturday with the replacement red dot. No issues, yea.
I had other obligations today, so the next match won't be until July.

Still getting the feel of the red dot. had a few down zero shots I wasn't expecting and 2 which were down 3 (on target, but away from center) that I thought were down 0.

But this is one of the reasons I compete - stress + use shows where you need to train.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top