JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a Scout Squad? Want to run a detachable 51-tooth ratchet mount AAC suppressor such as the popular 7.62-SDN6? Well you are in luck. I sold my M1A Scout Squad without this gear on it anymore so I am selling this as an all-inclusive kit for the folks who need just these things.

ASKING $200 OBO. Please note AAC Blackout Flash Hider with the right threading for the M1A (.595"-32) is very rare as it has been discontinued by AAC.

Includes:
-AAC Blackout Flash Hider for M1A/M14 (discontinued by AAC, fairly rare these days)
-Springfield Mk14 Navy Gas Cylinder Lock (the right height for Scout Squad Irons)
-Smith Enterprise M14 Match Front Sight
-Schuster SOCOM Adjustable M1A Gas System

Possible Trades:
Full size or compact 9mm pistols from the military/police supplying brands, especially CZ.

COMPATIBILITY NOTES:
1) This will work on any non-SOCOM M1A, but the sight height is correct only for the Scout Squad. The full length M1As require a shorter sight height.
2) The SOCOM requires a different gas cylinder lock that has a thread adapter built into it anyway so you don't need this AAC flash hider to suppress one of those.

Here is a great video on the M1A Scout Squad install:

AAC Blackout Flash Hider Details:

This AAC Blackout Flash Hider is an extremely efficient design that effectively eliminates muzzle flash, even on short barrels. The open-end, 3-prong design of the Blackout is inherently stronger than 4-prong units, and is not subject to the wear and erosion commonly encountered with closed-end designs. All Blackout flash suppressors are machined from high strength aerospace steel alloy and coated in a hard, durable, corrosion resistant SCARmor finish.

This 51T Blackout flash hider works in conjunction with AAC's improved ratchet mount sound suppressors. The 51-T mount is an intuitive, lightning fast silencer attachment/detachment system that allows for secure installation of a suppressor in less than 3 seconds with no tools or moving parts. Not compatible with the older spring mount (18-Tooth) or newer ratchet taper mount (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.

Specifications:
  • Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm (Also 6.8 and 6.5mm)
  • Thread Pitch: .595"-32
  • Common Firearm Use: M14, Springfield M1A
  • Length: 2.5"
  • Length Added to Barrel: 1.875"
  • Weight: 4.35 oz
  • Finish: SCARmor
  • Silencer Mount: 51T Ratchet Mount

AAC Silencer Compatibility:
  • 6.8 SPC M4-2000
  • Post-Mid 2010 7.62-SD
  • 7.62-SDN6
  • Mini 7
IMG_0055.JPG

Last Edited:
Possible Trades:
Full size or compact 9mm pistols from the military/police supplying brands, especially CZ.

Really looking for cash, but I would have to entertain any favorable trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.