JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a 2005 model M1A Standard that I have owned for about 10 years. It comes with two USGI stocks. First is a very nice walnut stock matte finished with BLO. The other is a USGI fiberglass stock in nice shape with the Sadlak front rail and the forend reinforced with Kevlar, finished in Brownells FDE Alumahyde. each stock has its own metal. Also included is the shown Smith Enterprise M21 scope mount, 10 USGI CMI 20rd magazines, one 10rd mag (I think it's a Springfield), and the pictured magazine pouch. $1600 for all. Not interested in separating at this time, not interested in shipping, and not interested in any trades. At the moment I am in the Lacey area, but I will be working around Portland a lot during July so I can meet at your choice of FFL's in those areas. Buyer pays transfer. Any questions or if interested let me know. Thanks for looking! (BTW to avoid confusion, there is only one rifle being sold, photos show it in each stock that is included).
IMG_6111.JPG IMG_6113.JPG IMG_6112.JPG

Sorry, I thought the M1A designation was specific to Springfield. This one is a Springfield rifle. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.