JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Up on the chopping block is an excellent condition Springfield Armory M1 Garand. Serial number of the receiver indicates this was produced in December of 1942, likely placing it in the hands of a GI during WWII. I put on a reproduction model of 1907 leather sling with brass keepers for some character. This rifle was bought as a pile of parts, and assembled by myself. Many parts appeared to be either brand new, or arsenal refinished. The walnut stock was sanded and treated with BLO, barrel timed and headspace checked, and a quick function test was performed to verify that everything was in working order. Buyer will meet in Forest Grove with cash in hand. $900 takes it home (price includes transfer/background check). Will consider trades for military style rifles, with the exception of new production AR-15s/AKs.

20190619_155448.jpg 20190619_155436.jpg 20190619_154222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for asking. Not sure of the wear, as I do not have the proper gauges to check. Barrel is a 53 dated Springfield.

Barrel visually has some wear at the muzzle, but there is still rifling present. Bullet test leaves about .040" of copper showing. Rifling appears dark, but not pitted.

I have a couple interested buyers, but nothing solidified. Please PM me if you are interested, thanks.

Barrel visually has some wear at the muzzle, but there is still rifling present. Bullet test leaves about .040" of copper showing. Rifling appears dark, but not pitted.

I have a couple interested buyers, but nothing solidified. Please PM me if you are interested, thanks.
Thanks for the info....:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.