JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD*
CMP Special Grade Garand with CMP green hard case, certificate. I have a legit non-repro bayonet with it. You read CMP website about different grades - basically the Special is aftermarket stock fitted by CMP and fitted by CMP with all USGI parts. It's closest you'll get to a newish Garand.

I have a bunch of Garand ammo on and off clips - I'll include some ("some" is negotiable) with the sale. And the bayo, which wasn't cheap, comes with it.

$950 Cash, no trades, local face to face, I prefer A Cut Above Pawn. I am in Hillsboro. I prefer to deal with members with established forum reputations, so they will take precedence in "Ill take its".

NOTE: if you want it after looking at the pictures and PM'ing with me, post "I'll take it" here in the ad. I will go by the order of "I'll Take It" posts, with my preference given to established forum reputation and locals, i.e., I don't have to drive far. I do have one forum member 'I'll take it pending pictures' in a PM. So if he really wants it, I'll have him post I'll take it in the ad. Thanks for understanding.

PM me with questions. Firm on the price, so offers especially low ones will be politely ignored.

Note: the bayonet was purchased as is with the damaged grip. I was going to piddle around and try and find a replacement, in the meantime I fancied myself on the beach with John Wayne beating enemy soldiers on the beach with it. Besides, it's free with the rifle and it's legit

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.