JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Greetings, all!

I am interested in trading this M1 Carbine. It is an early 1980s Iver Johnson commercial gun, not a GI, war-era collector. It has an underfolder paratrooper stock. I have three 30-round magazines (including one magazine coupler and two dust covers), and 350 rounds of Aguila and Sellier & Belloit .30 Carbine ammo to go with it.

Disclosure: A while back, a lug on the bolt broke. If you do a google search for (Broken M1 Carbine bolt), it seems like this is not an uncommon thing. I had Oregon Timberwolf gunsmith in Mulino professionally source a replacement bolt assembly, replace and fit it to the gun, check the headspacing, function test, and test fire the gun. I have the paperwork from them for the repairs as well as the bag of other small pieces from the original bolt assembly. I have not personally fired this gun since that work was completed.

I am interested in trades, open to many possibilities and am willing to add or receive cash on either end to make things feel fair. Please feel free to make an offer either here on the thread or by PM. My top trade interests are:

AR-15 , preferably in .556
.357 lever-action rifle
Full sized 9mm handgun
.22LR revolver

I live in SE Portland, and am able to meet somewhere mutually agreeable in the Metro area. Thanks for looking!

M1 Carbine open.jpg M1 Carbine closed.jpg M1 Carbine middle.jpg M1 Carbine action.jpg M1 Carbine bolt.jpg M1 Carbine action 2.jpg

I'm getting some great trade offers, please keep them coming! I think I'll wait through the weekend to see what else rolls in before making up my mind. If I've been in PM correspondence with you about your offer, I'll let you know one way or the other.

Thanks,
Josh

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.