JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$35
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale are the following magazines. $35 each and no trades at this time. Shipping on the buyers dime to the tune of $10. Payment by FTF cash transaction or USPS money order only. Please PM me with questions or contact intel, I don't text.

M1 Carbine magazines still in the Govt. wrapper: 9 @ $35 each
Cetme 308 cal mags: 1 @ $10
Glock 19 magazine, 13 round capacity 4 @ $15 each

If the laws in your state prohibit possession of these magazines, do not respond.

MVC-104S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale are the following magazines. $35 each and no trades at this time. Shipping on the buyers dime to the tune of $20. Payment by FTF cash transaction or USPS money order only. Please PM me with questions or contact intel, I don't text.

M1 Carbine magazines still in the Govt. wrapper: 20 @ $35 each
M1 Carbine aftermarket 30 round magazines: 5 @ $35 each
Federal Ordnance Mini-14 30 round magazines still in the wrapper: 8 @ $35 each Pending

If the laws in your state prohibit possession of these magazines, do not respond.

View attachment 1148606 View attachment 1148607 View attachment 1148608 View attachment 1148609 View attachment 1148610 View attachment 1148611
taken or still got em?

taken or still got em?
I still have 16 magazines in the wrapper for the M1 carbine and the 5 30 rounders for the M1 carbine. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner but it has been a bit busy. Is it still legal to own these in Washington? Last I heard a bill was headed to the guv but no word yet on when it becomes effective. Louie 541-401-1063, I don't text.

I still have 16 magazines in the wrapper for the M1 carbine and the 5 30 rounders for the M1 carbine. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner but it has been a bit busy. Is it still legal to own these in Washington? Last I heard a bill was headed to the guv but no word yet on when it becomes effective. Louie 541-401-1063, I don't text.
Im asking about the mini 14 mags - yes we have until July 1st to buy here in WA.

Legal until July 1, 2022

I'm now down to 9 M1 carbine magazines, 2 CETME magazines, 4 aftermarket Glock 19 magazines and one in the package Glock 17 factory magazine .

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.