JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Walla Walla/PDX
State
Washington
Zip Code
Purchased a few years ago at a gun show, put a box of ammo through it and it has since sat in the safe.
Unfortunately this rifle is import marked and re-parkerized by Blue Sky, which I believe means it came from Korea. That being said, it's manufactured by Standard Products with an Underwood barrel dated 11-43 which seems to match my information on the rifle I'm finding online. The bore is still shiny and rifling still well-defined. Probably not like new but certainly useable.
I tried to get photos of all the stampings, but let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see.

Will come with 2 original vintage mags (1 Underwood and very functional, another one is quite rusty, manufacturer unknown at this point), 2 KCI 15rd mags and one KCI 30rd magazine. I will also throw in a mag pouch, which I believe to be original, with the sale.

Rifle is sitting on my C&R and will transfer to you on a C&R or FFL. I'm located in Walla Walla but may be traveling to Vancouver/Portland the week of the 8th, should anyone be interested in meeting in the area.
Price is OBO, not looking for any trades.

IMG_0819.jpeg IMG_0818.jpeg IMG_0815.jpeg IMG_0817.jpeg IMG_0814.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Purchased a few years ago at a gun show, put a box of ammo through it and it has since sat in the safe.
Unfortunately this rifle is import marked and re-parkerized by Blue Sky, which I believe means it came from Korea. That being said, it's manufactured by Standard Products with an Underwood barrel dated 11-43 which seems to match my information on the rifle I'm finding online. The bore is still shiny and rifling still well-defined. Probably not like new but certainly useable.
I tried to get photos of all the stampings, but let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see.

Will come with 2 original vintage mags (1 Underwood and very functional, another one is quite rusty, manufacturer unknown at this point), 2 KCI 15rd mags and one KCI 30rd magazine. I will also throw in a mag pouch, which I believe to be original, with the sale.

Rifle is sitting on my C&R and will transfer to you on a C&R or FFL. I'm located in Walla Walla but may be traveling to Vancouver/Portland the week of the 8th, should anyone be interested in meeting in the area.
Price is OBO, not looking for any trades.

View attachment 1447867 View attachment 1447868 View attachment 1447869 View attachment 1447870 View attachment 1447871
Do you know if this can still be transferred in Washington?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top