JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$695
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
This is a "new" safe find from an estate. Sales and transfer must occur at FFL. Pictures available upon request to fill your inbox to your delight. Special thanks to G.Sutton for the education on this item. This is described as a "Mix Master" with Bluesky stamp on barrel. The action appears to be intact Winchester SN#6520626. Barrel rifling looks very good and clean. Front sling band is marked SA. No markings visible on stock or inside magwell. Someone applied what looks like yellow paint to the top stock rib. Maybe there's a story there... The only mag is the 30rd shown below. Sling appears original to this build.
10539891_01_ww2_era_winchester_m1_30_carbi_640.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Family needs money... Sorry no trades. Which parts of the carbine would be of most interest? I'll post up some additional tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

Pretty nice M1! When I was a kid they were inexpensive war surplus and there was usually one or two in our hunting camps. By the time I was old enough to get one the price had gone up. This takes me back to good times with people who are no longer around. GLWTS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.