JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So Hamil doesn't like hunting ...and wants folks to boycott Jimmy Johns.
Big deal...Hamil can have an opinion , just like anyone else...
It ain't gonna wreck my day ....nor stop me from hunting...And I''d still eat at Jimmy John's , if I was hungry .

What I do find ironic is when actors come out against guns and violence , yet make a "killing" in their movies...
Like when Stallone talks anti gun and such.

And yes I know...he is just an actor , not any of the characters he has played...
Its just difficult to take his talking of anti gun and anti violence serious , when most of his movies have a body count that exceeds the popcorn in my container.
Andy

Tell them to wash the shredded lettuce before they put it on your sammich, that should help! :D

If I get a stomach issue from food, I get hold of some decent single malt and down a couple ounces slowly.

What ever properties it has seems to kill stomach bugs & throat bugs too. This has worked for me multiple times. Last time I had some wild turkey 101 on hand, worked like a charm.

Works specially quick on throat bugs, sip it slow letting that warm glow seep into your throat and within minutes, throat goes back to feeling normal instead of like a dead animal carcass full of nastiness.

Robert

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads