JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So Hamil doesn't like hunting ...and wants folks to boycott Jimmy Johns.
Big deal...Hamil can have an opinion , just like anyone else...
It ain't gonna wreck my day ....nor stop me from hunting...And I''d still eat at Jimmy John's , if I was hungry .

What I do find ironic is when actors come out against guns and violence , yet make a "killing" in their movies...
Like when Stallone talks anti gun and such.

And yes I know...he is just an actor , not any of the characters he has played...
Its just difficult to take his talking of anti gun and anti violence serious , when most of his movies have a body count that exceeds the popcorn in my container.
Andy

Tell them to wash the shredded lettuce before they put it on your sammich, that should help! :D

If I get a stomach issue from food, I get hold of some decent single malt and down a couple ounces slowly.

What ever properties it has seems to kill stomach bugs & throat bugs too. This has worked for me multiple times. Last time I had some wild turkey 101 on hand, worked like a charm.

Works specially quick on throat bugs, sip it slow letting that warm glow seep into your throat and within minutes, throat goes back to feeling normal instead of like a dead animal carcass full of nastiness.

Robert

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads