JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
4C91705C-DB5B-431B-9BCD-6BA10A9D5136.jpeg Absolutely no expense was spared when building this rifle.!! I built it for long range gopher/prairie dog hunting and it has done its job equally well on coyotes!

The parts: Seekins matched machined upper and lower set. Seekins lower parts kit. With Timney drop in single stage trigger . 2lb drop I believe. K&S anti walk pins.TiN Coated BCG with nickel boron coated bolt. 15" keymod handguard . 24" Black hole Weaponry polygonal rifled 1/8twist Wilde spiral fluted barrel (coated burnt bronze cerakote) with rifle length gas system.threaded barrel , muzzle attachment is on you. This thing is a tac driver , 1/2" groups with the hornady match 75gr rounds, and it loves the 70gr match kings as well!!! Has a magpul PRS stock , large latch gunfighter charging handle. On top , a Nikon M-223 with BDC reticle sitting in Nikon P-series rings!.the silencerCo qd mount not included

There is a ton of money invested in this rifle, more than my wife really needs to know lol!! But I need cash for another buy and if I want it I need to sell something:/ there's less than a 1000rds down range . This is your chance to get a great long range rifle ready to go rite off the bat. Buy this and head straight to the hills/plains/range ready to impress .

i live in Olympia I will cover the transfer here, it's on you if I have to drive. Text or email 36oh359145ate . I'm asking $1850!! OR BEST OFFER! not looking for trades maybe partial if in my favor.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.