JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Chemult
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Misses hasn't given it up since your birthday last year? Tired of eveeyone at the range making fun of your Anderson build with **custom** red anodized parts? I have the gun that ails you. This 6.5 Grendel AR15 is here to save the day!
With its sleek design and powerful caliber, this 6.5 Grendel AR15 is guaranteed to turn heads and drop panties. Whether you're hunting big game or just plinking at the range, this rifle has the power and accuracy to get the job done. And let's be real, who doesn't love a rifle that can shoot through an entire herd of watermelons in one fell swoop?
But don't just take my word for it, come on out and see for yourself. I'll even throw in a box of ammo (120gr Nosler Ballistic tips) and a pair of earplugs, because with this rifle, things are about to get loud. (1) 5rd magazine included with sale. Don't miss out on your chance to own the baddest rifle on the block. Get this 6.5 Grendel AR15 today!

Specs:
Upper=BCA 16" heavy stainless 6.5 Grendel, side charging upper
Lower=PSA
Scope= Vortex Crossfire II 3x9x40 (Sightmark Wraith and IR shown in 2nd photo does not go with rifle)

Less than 30 rounds shot through the gun. May have other ammo available as well.

As much as I hate to let her go, I'd accept trades or cash. Looking for carry pistols in 9 or 10 mm. Interested in 9mm carbines. Hell, just ask. I go for weird things sometimes. Located in Chemult but willing to meet in Bend, KFalls, Crescent, or Oakridge.

Screenshot_20230630_004114_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230630_004129_Chrome~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Misses hasn't given it up since your birthday last year? Tired of eveeyone at the range making fun of your Anderson build with **custom** red anodized parts? I have the gun that ails you. This 6.5 Grendel AR15 is here to save the day!
With its sleek design and powerful caliber, this 6.5 Grendel AR15 is guaranteed to turn heads and drop panties. Whether you're hunting big game or just plinking at the range, this rifle has the power and accuracy to get the job done. And let's be real, who doesn't love a rifle that can shoot through an entire herd of watermelons in one fell swoop?
But don't just take my word for it, come on out and see for yourself. I'll even throw in a box of ammo (120gr Nosler Ballistic tips) and a pair of earplugs, because with this rifle, things are about to get loud. (1) 5rd magazine included with sale. Don't miss out on your chance to own the baddest rifle on the block. Get this 6.5 Grendel AR15 today!

Specs:
Upper=BCA 16" heavy stainless 6.5 Grendel, side charging upper
Lower=PSA
Scope= Vortex Crossfire II 3x9x40 (Sightmark Wraith and IR shown in 2nd photo does not go with rifle)

Less than 30 rounds shot through the gun. May have other ammo available as well.

As much as I hate to let her go, I'd accept trades or cash. Looking for carry pistols in 9 or 10 mm. Interested in 9mm carbines. Hell, just ask. I go for weird things sometimes. Located in Chemult but willing to meet in Bend, KFalls, Crescent, or Oakridge.

View attachment 1445478 View attachment 1445480
You should be a sales rep type person for the outfit. Nice description.

Seriously.... make a few extra bucks on the sideliner.

I am carious, how big is the payload, more of the magazine. 5 round? 10?

Personally, looking for not only a panty dropper, but also something that will make any gun grabber blow out #2 at the same time. Distance from Chemult has me scratching my head. LOL

Seriously.... make a few extra bucks on the sideliner.

I am carious, how big is the payload, more of the magazine. 5 round? 10?

Personally, looking for not only a panty dropper, but also something that will make any gun grabber blow out #2 at the same time. Distance from Chemult has me scratching my head. LOL
Haha. 6.5 grendel is approximately .264 diameter. Not quite as large as .300 blk but much faster and a longer distance round. More stopping power than .223. Fairly flat trajectory.

The mag that is included is 5 rd. There are other capacities available. 20rd magazines are available on-line. I stuck with 5 rds because that's what they limit us to, when hunting here. That's primarily what I used this gun for but it'd work for 2 legged or 4 legged critters. Some people even hunt elk with it although I tend to use the 7mm rem mag instead.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.