JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious if anyone shops at this store or can verify they truly are behind the random stuff being posted by them

@LowPriceGuns can post here to verify his intentions too.

I've been reading that bots and antis are taking to forums like NWFA and stirring the pot by any means necessary lately.

Figure it be best to verify that this person is who he says he is, before throwing the shop under the bus.

Misguided, or virtue signaling? Maybe his wife made him do it?

I found the 2nd part of his post to be off-putting. Actually, I got ticked off. Not quite triggered tho.

Gosh, I hate trendy jargon and here I am using it.:rolleyes:

Its a bot that pays to be a supporting vendor.
That was the point I was trying to make. What stops a person from creating a false account and pays for the vendor account?

It sounds like this may not be the case, but the antis are unleashing all sorts of tactics lately. They have the money, from big donors, and usually don't have to work a full time job. Getting paid to prevent your a legitimate store poses a scary threat.

Found out they truly are who they are.

Shame.

@Joe Link is it worth banning or should we allow them to continue to exist here though they are against us?

Copy-paste poster. Deluded fool if he thinks the Left can be negotiated with any more than German Jews could with Hitler.
The Jews high up in the Nazi party were doing pretty well... All they had to do was stab everyone else in the back. I mean that metaphorically but they probably did it literally too. o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top