JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found out they truly are who they are.

Shame.

@Joe Link is it worth banning or should we allow them to continue to exist here though they are against us?

This is not anything new. What Ruger Sr. did that one time soured a LOT of gun owners and he had to eat crow soon after. For many years after I read of gun owners refusing to buy anything he made. I was ok with that except that a lot of these guys had no trouble buying guns made in places that the people could not own a gun at all. So I still bought Bills guns. Often gun people who do what in my opinion is foolish stuff like this "think" they are trying to help. We have several members here who follow this same thinking. They fall for the "well we really need to support some more laws". It's IMHO a fools errand but most of them are really thinking they are trying to help. While I would not ever buy anything from this guy no matter how good a deal he was offering I also would not want to see him kicked out.

I don't understand how most on this site rally 'round the free market principle, to excess at times, can call for a business man running HIS business as he sees fit to be banned? Or worse? o_O People are free to shop there, or not. Get on with it.

Have you looked at there prices?:( Should call the place "High Price Guns".
Anti gun gun shop.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah and staff are horrible! Definitely not gun guys just sales people
I think his prices are pretty good. The staff are as good as or better than any typical gun store. I'm just really disappointed that he thinks this will benefit the community in any way.

This is how it all starts one person makes up there own rules then another then another lol I Stoll this from another theard but here you go 383648-f330b2a66d30b16c2af49d5ec88177a8.jpg

I think his prices are pretty good. The staff are as good as or better than any typical gun store. I'm just really disappointed that he thinks this will benefit the community in any way.

I might have just been in there on off day or something. But the first impressions counts in my book

This is how it works Walmart and Dicks are big box stores they can take a loss of not selling a few GUNS those stores don't depend on gun sales to keep them in business But a store where guns is in there name LOW PRICE GUNS .are going to make up there own rules for who they sell too .so be it its his store to throw away .I bet he's out of business with in a year

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top