JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
OK, I've read your "compromise" and have a few questions and/or comments:

Your first point:

First off a comment: Yes, I would "like to lower the current handgun age to 18 from 21." If they're mature enough to vote for the leaders of their respective state and our nation, then they're mature enough to own a firearm. On the flip side, if they're not mature enough to own a firearm, I sure as hell don't want them voting, driving, etc.!

Question about #1: If you truly believe that there should be an exemption for those under 21 years of age to purchase a firearm to include "Active Military, Honorably Discharged, or sworn law enforcement", then why are you not doing so at your store now instead of "no longer selling to those under 21"?

View attachment 458900

How would what you're proposing, have stopped the incident (Stoneman-Douglas shooting) that caused you to quit "selling to anyone under the age of 21"?

This I will agree with, for a different reason. It should be done, so when a stolen firearm is recovered, it can be given back to it's proper owner and to add another charge for the criminal who possessed it. I personally don't believe that this will curb criminals from buying firearms on the black market, as I'm pretty sure that those who are stealing guns are not selling them through FFL's.

An I-594 supporter........ I kind of figured.

Are you a supporter of I-594 for the same reason that the health insurance companies supported Obamacare, because you can make more profit when the law requires everyone to buy your product? If not, shouldn't your BGC fee be inline with what I pay at the WAC shows?

Also, it seems that you're advocating a National Firearms Registry. There are millions of firearms that have been sold numerous time without a BGC and are lost to the system, so please explain how a national BGC law without a registry will stop people from selling those privately.

So, you don't want a registry, yet in point #4, you want everyone to fill out a Form 4473 for every firearms purchase and we all know that form includes peoples personal information, the makes, models and serial numbers of guns. Please explain how filling out a Form 4473 and keeping this info is not a registry.

OK, but I think it needs to be stronger and say "All firearms ever sold legally in this country and all standard Capacity Magazines are forever prohibited from any bans or restrictions by any individual state, the federal government and any agencies thereof.

I agree with "No Gun Free Zones", period, because with even one exception, that's where those intent on harm will attack (think Orlando).

OK, but I think "Constitutional Carry" is the way to go. The Govt. needs to stay the hell out of it or they'll start pricing the everyday person out of it.

Um, how are you going to be able to prosecute "straw purchases" without knowing who has what guns, i.e. a registry as mentioned above?

The last of my questions:
Did you help the WA Alliance for gun Responsibility Confiscation draft I-1639 and are you going to be one of their token gun owners (as your even more special because you're a gun dealer for gun control) in their commercials for this "commons sense solution"?
There are quite a few similarities between what you and they are proposing:
  • You both think that there's a "gun problem in this country",
  • You both want to deny those under 21 the right of gun ownership,
  • You both want enhanced background checks,
  • You both want burden gun owners, instead of addressing the real issues and/or solutions (such as keeping those who are too dangerous to won a gun off the streets),
  • You both want to make gun owners pay a fee to exercise their 2A rights to buy a gun,
  • You both support a gun registry, but say that you don't.
https://sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/initiatives/finaltext_1531.pdf
Lowpriceguns.com

Ray

:s0069:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.