JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone been able to tell if the run up in Cabbage Patch, i mean "assault rifle" prices are being run up across the board?

Is the 800 dollar AR selling for 1300 today because people have a potentially higher Gouging market?

Are the 1600 dollar AR's selling for 3k today?

are the 2500 dollar ARs selling for 5k?

Any way you cut it you cant get mags or ammo for them, but is now a good time to buy that 1600 dollar AR (if its still 1600 dollars) and skip getting your eyes gouged out by a fellow gunlover(or gunhater profiteering). Some of these prices make you think the next step is for the seller to ask you to get on your knees and face away from them

I saw the rifle i bought marked up to 899 from 649 yesterday while looking for ammo. That and pmags were 29 dollars. It's pretty ridiculous how quick things have gone up in price.

What store? i'm thinking everyone is going for the lower priced stuff, i convinced my wife on the idea that i should get the 1600 dollar AR for her if its still 1600 :s0155:

$1600 AR might be $3200 in a month. Think about it, you may have lost 100k in your house value over the past couple years. So what if an AR costs $3200 it's better to have it than not. Like it or not, this is where the market is at right now.

I've got my ptr all built just like i like it.... I am sensing urgency from my wife that i better get her gun i've been promising her for 2 years... LOL not the worst problem to have. Besides if my neighbor got one i have to too.... And the guns i do buy tomorrow... they were all lost in the boat when i took my other ones fishing 2 days ago..... :s0131:

The biggest jump I've seen is in already hard to find firearms and mags. Looking at FN SCAR 17 prices, I bought mine last Thursday and now I could just about double that price. Mags were $40 then, and now I could easily quadruple that. ON GB, someone sold 6 mags for $1200 or so.

glad I got in long ago!

Anyone want to by my colt 6920 for 3k that I paid 1k for :rolleyes:

Same here! I haven't bought anything firearms related(besides ammo) in almost 2 years until I saw the Dicks $799 AR sale, which I still didn't receive! Paid Dicks and they still haven't received the shipment yet and now some dicks are pulling AR's off their selves I'm not even sure if I ever will see it :(

I can't believe the crap semi auto's people are selling on here for an outrageous amount. I know it's not just here it's everywhere. I wish I owned a gun store.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top