JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello again.
So I decdied against getting a new AR. And have gone back to somthung that I want for some time, a Vepr. The prices have droped and Atlantic firearms has them in stock, I checked. I like ordered from there due to good coustomer service ecperance. Anyway, there are now so many models. I thought that I wanted the Drag style rifle in 7.62x54r. Due to the long range of that round. But now I see that there is a new Vepre model out in feburary that looks like a convention AK but has a crazy heavy barrel. Here is some pictures. Tell me what you think, and if you have a Vepr for the love of god post some pictures!:s0114:

Vepr Dragunov Style Rifle 762 x 54R Russian

I seems you just took up a new project. You will have to buy one and post a range report within the next 1-2 months. Are you up to it? :p

This rifle begs for decent optics. Ask them what scope rails the know will have perfect vertical alignment. I don't about the PSL but the Romak is off centered.

Ooo! I really like that Ruski red wood furniture