JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cash Price is $320. Face to face transaction only in PDX Metro area, no shipping. Buyer or Trader will be responsible for fees to transfer M&P45 (Except that I will pay $20 transfer fee if buyer/trader meets me at Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville, buyer/trader will have to cover $10 background check fee regardless of FFL location).

I have a M&P45 Shield pistol I want to trade for a Gen 2 or later Glock 21 (45acp and not SF model) with at least two mags. Police Trade In condition is fine but will not be interested in anything that looks like it's been dragged down Main Street and back. I would be willing to add up to $100 cash with my trade if the Glock 21 is in very good condition. If you have a Glock 21 you are interested in trading for my M&P45 please send pics. I may be interested in buying a Glock 21 outright if price is in Police Trade In territory. I have never fired my M&P45 Shield, the pistol is in the same as new condition as when I bought it. The model number is 180022. Cash price for my M&P45 is $320. I am not interested in any other trades at this time. Thanks!
20181130_150535.jpg 20181130_150846.jpg 20181130_150954.jpg 20181130_150928.jpg 20181130_151036.jpg

Last Edited:
The heavens aligned today as gary_wolf was looking for an M&P45 Shield just like his brothers and I was looking for a Glock 21 to start tinkering with caliber conversions. We were able to make a trade we both felt was fair and he even threw in a hybrid holster. I sleep and work an odd schedule and he had to work for a few hours today. But he worked with me to make this trade happen today and I am super satisfied with the Glock 21 he traded to me. It has a fugly stipple job but he was right that it's actually a comfortable grip. And the remainder of the pistol looks new. I believe him that this is pistol has very few rounds through it. And a shout out to Coat of Arms in Keizer for being open on Sunday's. They were fantastic and has us both in and out very quickly. Great day today. Now I need to find a great deal on 10mm conversion barrel and a couple of G20 mags.