JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking at buying one. I just started reloading and I am told this is a must. So what do you guys own and what do you recommend.

I'm not rich so be nice to me please. Getting set up has been fun but expensive on the pocket book.

In my mind utility and price point intersect at the sporter model of the magneto speed chrono. I have been using the higher end model for several years now and it has been working great. I believe the basic hardware is the same for both models.

In my mind utility and price point intersect at the sporter model of the magneto speed chrono. I have been using the higher end model for several years now and it has been working great. I believe the basic hardware is the same for both models.

Do you have a link? Also what are they running in price?

I don't reload, but I wonder what percentage of reloaders have a chronograph? I'll bet most do not own one. Nice to have I'd think, but for making plinking ammo I'd think it was not a necessity. See how nice I am to your pocket book? ;)

Really the only way to be safe when pushing the upper end load data without pressure testing equipment. Also really handy when developing sub loads.

No way, you had yours like three years ago? :eek::D

Wait, what.... Didn't you just have one for sale? Someone had one for sale just after I bought mine. Someone also put a Hornady Case Trimmer for sale JUST AFTER I BOUGHT MINE.... :eek:

I missed out on 2 good deals. :oops:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR