JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you're finished, don't forget to find a muddy field, tie it on the end of a rope, and drag it around behind your 4x4 for a few hours. Then hose it off. It'll have that real "Authentic Vietnam Battle Rifle" look. No fancy paint job, just a "worn through the anodizing" look.

Here is the only place I know of that sells retro style lowers, NoDak Spud Retro Lowers

Almost every company that sells AR parts sells A1 parts as well so they are quite easy to find.

You should be looking for something ends up like the top gun in this Pic (original Colt)

DSC04635.jpg

Thanks to everyone. I am building this for my father in-law who served on the front lines of Vietnam. I'm really happy with the information and it is terrific. Thanks to all of you and God Bless.

This is what I ended up with. Not totally vintage but He was very happy with it. Thought about dragging it through the dirt, but I figure he can take care of that if he wants to.
Vintage Ar.jpg

Vintage Ar.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews