JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pull apart main range 5.56… shots everything I have.

Basic PSA carbine
Wasn't like this maybe 5-6 range trips ago.

IMG_6189.jpeg

You didn't mention how many rounds you have through it, but probably fairly safe to say... cheap buffer (and a bit light) and cheap spring loosing it "zip".

I'm making the assumption too that you're just shooting factory ammo so... highly doubt it's attributed to hot loading.

If it's a standard cheapo carbine buffer plus a standard cheapo carbine spring coupled with an overgassed carbine length gas system, you need to change most of it.

Measure your buffer spring length I don't know what system you're running but for a rifle anything less than 11 and three-quarter inches is to short…. Giggity. School of the American rifle has a ton of videos and specs on everything AR

Last Edited:
Looks like something happened to the roll pin, can you pull the bumper out or wiggle it?
Jup. And the outside edges that rest on the buffer body are all broke off.

That ones trash, but if it has solid weights I might hang onto them. They may come in handy at some point to fine tune another buffer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top