JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sometimes when I go out to shoot in the boonies I very much enjoy putting on a couple songs that go appropriately with shooting and get me pumped but its difficult to find said songs at times and was hoping for some recommendations from the NWFA community.

(This isn't a discussion about whether its "safe" to do this, as I'm not concerned with others' opinions on this matter, I have adequate hearing protection when I do this and I'm always aware of my backstop and where I am in relation to others while shooting).

With that bit out of the way my second question is related to gun or shooting podcasts: Any good ones? I tried listening to Urban Shooter podcast and it was all over the place in topics and it came across like early 00s radio show.

Any suggestions/recommendations would be awesome.

For music try Madison Rising, pro 2A band and not bad. Nonpoint is my go-to lifting music, Bullet with a Name, Rabia, Broken Bones... The Punisher Soundtrack has some good songs too.

Podcasts. I like the Gundudes, Tom Gresham, GunWorld, Powerfactor (NW guys too) and Down Range Radio

"Lawyers, Guns and Money" Warren Zevon
"Guns" Negativland
"16 Shells From A .30-06" Tom Waits
"Don't Take Your Guns to Town" Johnny Cash
"Get Some" Lykke Li
"Shotgun" Sabaton
"Shoot To Thrill" AC/DC
"All Guns Blazing" Judas Priest
"Aces High" and "Run To The Hills" Iron Maiden
"Woke Up This Morning" Alabama 3

I have eclectic taste in music.

Upcoming Events