JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do a lot of shopping over here. As far as cheapest - as wacky as it sounds - Fred Meyer in Bend probably has the best prices on common handguns; XD's, Glocks, Rugers. Not the best selection, and finding a clerk who knows how to sell a gun's a problem, but I was surprised by the selection and prices.

Big R in Redmond has a better gun selection, and they have some really cheap PMC ammo right now; 9mm for $11.50/box, .380 for somewhere around $15.00. Their clerks know what they're doing and they move a lot of product there.

Outdoor Warehouse (or whatever's it's called now) in Bend has a good selection and market prices on weapons. Ammo selection's hit and miss - seems to be better for rifle than handgun. Prices are fair - I've never seen a great value there but they're usually in line with other stores. Knowledgeable staff and good amount of inventory.

If you want a cool shop to visit, go to the Nosler store. It feels like you're walking into a country club pro shop. Not a huge inventory but some of the stuff there you'll drool over.

And I guess the other event to keep in mind are the Oregon Trail Gun Shows held a few times a year at the Deschutes County Fair Grounds. There's always one seller there with a big table that sells a ton of ammo. As well as factory new, they have pretty good reloads at great prices and that's where I buy a lot of my plinking rounds. Many of the sellers aren't based in Central Oregon but they're at least willing to come over the mountain so I have no problem helping them pay for their gas. There are a lot of local guys with garage/home based operations with surprisingly large inventories and other niche guys that do holsters, gunsmithing, Class III dealers, suppressors, etc. Worth a visit to get to know some of the local 'names' in the C.O. gun community.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top