JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if I posted this before, but RCBS has had a "deal" on dies, buy a set of dies and you get a brick of appropriate CCI primers. For example, a set of 40 S&W dies comes with a brick of small pistol #500 primers, all for about $190. "Free" shipping and hazmat included.🤔

There is no link. We get emails from our distributors and sometimes right from the manufacturer.

Copied and pasted from the email...

5-23-22

CCI/FEDERAL/REM PRIMERS - Another 10% increase effective immediately from manufacturer

Nosler Products - May 2022 Increase expected

WINCHESTER PRODUCTS - Published (Primers large increase not published, due to no product)

HORNADY BRASS - No incoming expected until 3rd quarter 2022, consider alternative backorders
JAGEMANN / SIG SAUER BRASS - No incoming expected, consider alternative backorders
SPEER JHP BULLETS - Manufacturer does not anticipate any fills at this time
WOLF / PULLED PRODUCTS - Unknown delivery at this time
PRIMED BRASS All brands shut off due to limited incoming at this time

From 4-28-22 email;

CCI/FEDERAL PRIMERS- 5/1/22 (Possible OEM increase of 5% range)

I don't have any earlier emails, as they are all about the same...price increases and little being shipped.

You are correct on primers at Sportsmans. IF and I do mean IF, SW limits to 200 primers. Not even enough to make me fire up my reloading bench.

Capital Cartridge reduced their price to $450/5k for Ginex primers. If there's enough interest, a group by might work for some.

I bought 5k about a month ago and listed 3k on the classified. They were sold before I even got the primers delivered. Great way to meet other members.

As an FYI on those primers, they seat rather hard in some cases. I had trouble getting them to fit Norma brass and ended up destroying a dozen or so.

I was in Hermiston, OR last Saturday and stopped by Smitty's True Value and was shocked that they had small rifle and large pistol primers! They sold me 4 sleeves of CCI-400 primers for a 2022 decent price of $6.99 per sleeve. Have a feeling the new "normal" prices will settle around $80 a brick if/when they actually return to the shelves.

Announced today...Vista Outdoors which owns CCI, Federal,and Remington primer manufacturing, will increase primer prices 10% effective immediately.
Wow!

Another increase?

Our dollar and it's purchasing power along with everything else continues to go down the toilet!

Thank you for the information.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top